Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have a new camera!

I was at the shops the other day, and noticed a camera. It looked nice, and was a reasonable price. So it wasn't an SLR - I've come to think that, at this time, an SLR really isn't for me. After all, once you get the camera, you then start 'needing' all the toys, and it really begins to add up. This camera, however, has (way!) more features than my old camera (optical zoom, for one thing) and yet there is no really temptation to get anything more. There's no way to attach more lenses, or anything like that. I might get a tripod, but I could use that with my old camera, as well. And, as it turned out, I ended up getting the camera at a different store, and got it, the bag, and a 2Gb memory card for less than the price of just the camera at the original store. Yes, I'm very happy :D
Now I just need to learn how to use it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment